New Nissan Dealer Serving Charleston, SC
Serving Charleston, SC
At our dealership, we are dedicated to providing our customers with top-tier automotive service. When you shop at Hudson Nissan, you’ll discover such conveniences as:
- State-of-the-art Service Center
- Factory-trained technicians
- Friendly, knowledgeable staff
- Lifetime Warranty on ALL new Nissans
Hudson Nissan in Charleston, SC, also serving Columbia, SC and Myrtle Beach, SC, is proud to be an automotive leader in our area. Since opening our doors, we have kept a firm commitment to our customers. We offer a wide selection of vehicles and hope to make the car buying process as quick and hassle free as possible.
From Charleston, SC
Traveling to Hudson Nissan from downtown Charleston, SC, will only take you 20 minutes! From downtown, head west on Broad St. toward Meeting St. Take your first right onto Meeting St. and turn left onto the I-26 W ramp. Merge onto Interstate 26 W and take exit 209A-209B for Ashley Phosphate Rd/US-52 toward Goose Creek/Moncks Corner. Take exit 209B for Ashley Phosphate Rd. and turn right. Turn right onto Rivers Ave. and your destination will be on the right at 7331 Rivers Avenue, North Charleston, SC 29406. We look forward to serving our Charleston, SC, customers soon!
South Carolina’s second largest city, Charleston, is home to more than 120,000 people, according to the 2010 U.S. Census. Originally dubbed Charles Towne, Charleston is also known as “The Holy City,” thanks in part to the myriad of church steeples that populate the city’s skyline. Charleston’s unique culture, though, merits its popularity in the United States, drawing attention for its diverse selection of arts, historical sites and renowned seafood. A major tourist destination, Charleston hosts the Spoleto Festival USA every year, where a wide selection of artists comes to perform, as well as the Cooper River Bridge Run, Charleston Fashion Week and the Holiday Festival of Lights. Additional draws include the Charleston Museum, the Gibbes Museum of Art, the Nathanial Russell House, Fort Sumter, The Battery and Rainbow Row. And Charleston, of course, is renowned for its local seafood selection, from shrimp and grits and low country boil to she-crab soup and fried oysters.
Hudson Nissan serves Charleston, SC, and the Columbia, Florence and Myrtle Beach areas, by providing a great selection of new and pre-owned Nissan models, as well as service, repairs, parts and finance options. If you are searching for a dealership that can guarantee customers the best prices on new Nissan models, then look no further than Hudson Nissan!
Locals and visitors can enjoy a wide range of activities and attractions in Charleston, SC, home of Hudson Nissan. A major tourist destination, Charleston hosts a variety of festivals throughout the year, and boasts a large number of historical sites and museums. Some of the main attractions of the area include:
- Family Circle Cup
- Holiday Festival of Lights
- Gibbes Museum of Art
- South Carolina Aquarium
- Magnolia Plantation & Gardens: This 17th century estate, acquired in 1676 by the Drayton family, features America’s oldest gardens (c.1680), which bloom year-round.
- Boone Hall Plantation: Boone Hall reflects Southern heritage spanning 300 years on one magnificent “still working” plantation.
- The Battery: The Battery, which includes a park known as White Point Garden, is a landmark promenade in Charleston. Stretching along the shores of the Charleston peninsula and bordered by the Ashley and Cooper Rivers.
- Rainbow Row: A series of thirteen colorful historic houses on East Bay Street.