New Nissan Dealer Serving Goose Creek, SC
Serving Goose Creek, SC
At our dealership, we are dedicated to providing our customers with top-tier automotive service. When you shop at Hudson Nissan, you’ll discover such conveniences as:
- State-of-the-art Service Center
- Factory-trained technicians
- Friendly, knowledgeable staff
- Lifetime Warranty on ALL new Nissans
Located in Berkeley County and established in 1961, Goose Creek, SC, has maintained its rich history and southern charm, while still growing into a popular and modern destination. A prosperous city before the Civil War, Goose Creek began a slow rebuilding process following the conflict. Today, Goose Creek preserves the natural beauty of the waterways and grasslands that first brought settlers to the area more than two centuries ago.
Hudson Nissan in North Charleston, SC, also serving Goose Creek, SC and Summerville, SC, is proud to be an automotive leader in our area. Since opening our doors, we have kept a firm commitment to our customers. We offer a wide selection of vehicles and hope to make the car buying process as quick and hassle free as possible.
Goose Creek, SC, is filled with culture with a variety of historical sites, shopping, museums and entertainment for both visitors and locals to enjoy.
- Crowfield Golf Club
- Sounds of Summer Friday Night Concert Series
- Royal Lanes Bowling
- St. James, Goose Creek Church: Erected on the banks of Goose Creek, this church has provided services since 1714.
- Goose Creek Bridge: The first bridge near this site was built in the 1600s, connecting Charleston to the unsettled frontier.
- Oaks Plantation: Built in 1892, this plantation house now stands as the centerpiece of the Oaks Golf and Country Club.